HOW DO I MAKE AN APPOINTMENT?
We are an appointment only studio. Please make sure you arrive on-time or a few minutes early for your session. We schedule our appointments every 15 minutes and we like to make sure it doesn't make the person after you late for their scheduled session. We also recommend that you do not schedule your glow session through our social media pages as we may not receive your request in a timely manner. We would prefer all appointments be booked thorough our website. If you have any questions or are unable to book through our website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our studio. 706-432-8794
HOW DO I PREPARE FOR MY SESSION?
The night before shower and exfoliate to remove dead skin. We recommend using one of our exfoliating mitts that you can purchase in-studio for only $15. Shave & remove any unwanted hair at least 12 hours before your session. The day of your session, before you arrive, make sure to remove all lotion, deodorant, make-up and all other self-tanners. If you do have extremly dry skin, you may lightly moisturize but only with a sunless safe product. We recommend our Luna Bronze moisturizer. Wear loose fitting clothes to put on after your session: no tight leggings & no sports bra. Also, be sure to remove all jewelry.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT ONCE I ARRIVE?
You will be asked a few questions before your tanning session begins with a quick color consultation to determine the perfect color solution for your skin tone. We will explain to you how the entire process will take place. Once your session is over, you will dry in our private tanning room. You will be given organic wipes to clean the palm of your hands and the bottom of your feet to remove any extra unwanted solution.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
The entire process for one person usually takes about 10-15 minutes. The darker the tan, the longer it takes! Once you've been checked and approved by your trained tanning expert, your session will be complete and you'll be ready to GLOW!
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
This is completely up to the client. You can undress to your comfort level. We will provide you with a shower cap + disposable underwear, if you should choose to wear them. Once your session is completed, you should wear loose, dark clothing.
WILL I TURN ORANGE?
NO! The solutions that Blush & Glow use are made to give you very natural results. The products that we use are water based, chemical-free and are not orange.
HOW LONG WILL MY TAN LAST?
You will want to make sure you prep properly before and after your session. Your results should last 7-10 days. Be sure to keep your skin moisturized and stay away from any product with heavy oils. At the lightest level, you'll be asked to review the results. We like to stay on the light side for the most natural result. If you prefer a darker look, let us know and we will customize the perfect color for you.
For even longer lasting results, you can purchase a tan extender, bath gel wash, velvet moisturizing lotion and a shower exfoliation from your Blush & Glow Consultant. Our line of products were designed specifically for sunless tanning. We offer several products to make sure to provide you with long lasting, natural results.
HOW DO I REMOVE MY TAN ONCE IT STARTS TO FADE?
The best way to remove your tan is to soak in a hot bath and then exfoliate. Ask your Blush consultant what product she has available!
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY TAN?
MOISTURIZE! Moisturize after your shower in the evening and moisturize every morning. Don't take baths, take a shower.
*The Blush & Glow Studio offers Certified Line of products and can be purchased during your appointment upon request.
PREPPING FOR YOUR SESSION
- Exfoliate the day before your session
- Shave 12 hours before your session
- No makeup (remove makeup before tan)
- No perfume (the day of tan)
- No deodorant (the day of tan)
- No Jewelry
- Wear loose clothing: no leggings or sports bras
- To ensure a perfect tan, do not scrub with sea salt or any product that have heavy oils, aloe or alcohol in them. . It's always best for your skin to wash with fragrance-free soaps. We recommend our all-natural shower glow that you can pick up, in-studio.
- Shower with only water for the first shower after your spray tan. Do not scrub your body for your first shower after your session.
- Moisturize daily after a spray tan. (Ask us about our tan-friendly products that can pick up from Blush & Glow today!)
- Avoid wearing a bra, leggings, jeans or anything tight directly after your tan.
- No sweating, swimming, getting wet or exercising until your first shower after your spray tan. Doing so may cause streaks!
- Avoid sleeping on your hands, if you did the 8 hour glow.